Classes / Tours
Travel Photography Class
Hands-on Class for DSLR Camera Owners
Learn how to capture great travel images, just like a professional.
This two hour hands-on, walking class offers professional instruction and tips intended to help improve your travel photography skills. We’ll spend some time talking about topics such as natural light, exposure, composition, aperture and gear. Then we’ll venture out to test your newfound skills in the real world. Our instructor will analyze your images and offer helpful advice and suggestions.
What you'll need to bring:
- Your DSLR camera, lens and memory card and fully charged battery (a spare battery can be helpful, if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat and sunscreen
- Bottled water
Regularly priced at $99.00
Limited Time Offer $79.00
Classes are offered Thursday - Sunday, at either 9:00 am or 4:00 pm.
Class Locations: Downtown Dunedin, St. Petersburg Waterfront (Pier area), Clearwater Beach or Ybor City (Tampa). More locations to be added soon.
For an up-to-date class schedule, click HERE
Book online with the following link. Be sure to include the date, time and class location desired.
For telephone booking, contact us at 727-638-8314
To schedule a class using a prepaid coupon or Living Social voucher, use the email form on the Contact page. Please include the date, time and location of the class you'd like to attend. I'll respond as quickly as possible.
- Minimum class size of 2 people, maximum of 10 people.
- Participants must be prepared to walk for the duration of the class, which may include stairs or uneven surfaces.
- Discount coupons must be presented at time of class.